The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The major functions offered by ADAS include: automated cruise control, parking assistance, collision avoidance, rear view, blind spot detection, speed control, driver drowsiness alert, etc. It is estimated that around 50.12 million units of vehicles equipped with ADAS are to be shipped in 2016 and these shipments are expected to reach 60.52 million units by 2022.
- This report identifies the global ADAS market in different segments such as component market, sensor technology, and application
- The market size of the sub segments of the above mentioned divisions is also mentioned in the report.
- The scope of this report is focused on Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) for personal, passenger and commercial vehicles (off-road not included)
- The study includes the market analysis and forecast of global ADAS market from 2016 to 2022 in terms of value as well as volume. The report also highlights the year-on-year growth of the market
- The study talks about the prime supply and demand side factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends in ADAS market
- The study also presents a detailed examination of ADAS market along the lines of market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, and challenges
- The report also highlights the value chain and evolution of the ADAS in the industry with major focus on technology roadmap
- The detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key market developments & strategies followed by the key players in the market. This section covers the research and development (R&D) analysis of the leading players along with the Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
- ADAS market analysis and forecast with respect to its various components such as parking assistance, braking system, lighting system, tire-pressure monitoring system, etc acquire major emphasis in the report
- Various sensor technologies such as image sensor, laser, infrared, ultrasonic, and radar, among others used in ADAS has been analyzed and their market numbers are projected in the report
- ADAS market has been analyzed for all geographies including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World with further analysis with respect to several major countries
- The key market players, hardware, software, suppliers, etc. are analyzed and profiled in detail in the report. This profiling section covers the business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, future programs (if any), and finally, the SWOT analysis