Global Airports Survey 2012–2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Airports Industry
Airports, Airlines, landing fees, fleet size, electric vehicle, radar, ATC, control tower, return on investment, routes, airfield, annual marketing budget, annual advertizing budget, annual marketing expenditure, investment in media channels, emails, newsletters, social media, brand websites, future investments in marketing solutions, future investments in sales solutions, marketing aims, supplier’s sales strategies, supplier’s marketing and sales practices, new media and marketing agency.
- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading airports industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 201 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 37% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa and Middle East.
- The report covers data and analysis on suppliers’ media budgets, marketing and sales strategies and business practices.
- Key topics covered include airports industry media spend activity, marketing and sales behaviors and strategies by suppliers, as well as threats and opportunities, economic outlook and business confidence.
- In the report buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations over the next 12–24 months.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of the key industry threats and opportunities and contains full survey results.
Purchase this Report