The global production of genetically modified field and specialty crops will grow from nearly 108.0 million tons in 2015 to 121.6 million tons by 2020 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% for the period of 2015-2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for genetically modified foods.
- Discussions of controversies, benefits, risks and consumer perceptions.
- A look at the regulatory framework and its effect on the market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data for 2014, and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Evaluations of market size, plantings and yields, seed prices, and trends and developments for field and specialty crops.
- Examination of key industry strategies and market influences.
- Identification of regional market sizes and trends.
- Analysis of relevant patents.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.