The global market for powder shipments reached 3.3 billion pounds, a value of $8 billion in 2015, and should reach 4.3 billion pounds ($13.5 billion) in 2020, demonstrating a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% in volume terms and 10.9% in market value from 2015 to 2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for powder metallurgy.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Discussion of manufacturing capability and consumption by regional markets.
- Examinations of industry standards, government and industry support, and other key factors related to the success of powder metallurgy.
- Projections of technological issues, trends, and other influential factors.
- Profiles of leading companies in the industry that manufacture powder metal and other related materials used in the process, such as ceramics and nanopowders, special alloys, and metal matrix composites; and companies that make parts and components for automotive products, industrial and tolling equipment, recreation and hobby items, appliances, business machines, and other products.