This 2016 edition of the report provides key insights into the overarching Strategic Positioning and degree of Environmental Responsiveness of the Global Top 5 Aircraft Engine Manufacturers through a Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Matrix. The Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS), also referred to as Quantitative SWOT Analysis, is a framework developed by T. L. Wheelen and J. D. Hunger, which is used widely across organizations globally as a key strategic planning tool.
The report provides an overall SFAS score on each of the Top 5 Aircraft Engine manufacturers based on an analysis of each company’s strategic positioning & the degree of responsiveness to its internal & external environment respectively, based on the SFAS framework, thereby, making it especially useful for competitive & comparative analysis. The framework generates an insightful snapshot of the prevailing, overall strategic equation for each company first by identifying, weighing, prioritizing & ranking Strategic Factors present in the Internal & External environment through an Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) matrix and the External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS) matrix respectively. The strategic factors are subsequently ranked on the basis of their perceived strategic significance & potential degree of impact on the organization followed by assessment of each respective company’s corresponding degree of responsiveness to those factors.
The framework, thus, assesses the strategic positioning & the degree of responsiveness of each company towards the present as well as emerging market & industry dynamics to be competitive and be able to harness potential growth opportunities effectively by leveraging its structural & core strengths while negating environmental threats simultaneously.
SFAS, as a framework, thus, scores over the traditional SWOT analysis framework, in terms, of its ability to quantify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats respectively based on the perceived strategic significance and potential degree of effect of each strategic factor being analyzed and the company’s commensurate degree of responsiveness to that, thereby, making it much more effective for competitive assessment & analysis and from a strategic planning standpoint with the creation of a quantitative, comparable strategic snapshot and overall SFAS score on each company.
Relevance & Usefulness of the Report:
The report provides insights & inputs to be incorporated into the broader strategic planning & decision making processes and will be essential from a competitive analysis standpoint as well.
The report will be useful for:
- - Strategic Planning, Competitive Assessment & Analysis and Decision-Making Processes
- - Identification of Key Strategic Factors for each company along-with their Strategic Significance through a Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Matrix
- - Generation of an overall Strategic Equation & Quantified, Comparable SFAS score for each of the Top 5 companies based on analysis of Strategic Positioning, Market Dynamics & Responsiveness.
- - Competitor & Comparative Analysis of Key Industry Players
- - Inputs on Market Evolution & Demand Growth Projections for the Global Military & Commercial Aerospace Segments
- - Assessing potential impact of emerging Industry, Market & Technology Trends as well as Developments
- - Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- - Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry/sector & their overall Dynamics
For Whom: Key Decision-Makers across Industry Value Chain
The report will be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Aerospace sector and/or the Global Aircraft Engine Market. The report will be especially useful for Key Decision-Makers, Program Managers, Military Procurement Managers, Defense Contracting Executives & Departments, Airlines, Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies, Industry OEMs, Suppliers, Vendors, MRO Services Providers and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain. The report will also be useful for existing & potential Investors, Industry & Company Analysts, M&A Advisory Firms, Strategy & Management Consulting Firms, PE Firms, Venture Capitalists, Financing & Leasing Companies, Researchers and all those associated with the industry.
- -Provides Macro View and Big Picture Quickly
- -Visual Representation enables Easy Comprehension
- -Meetings & Presentation Ready Format