Fertigation & chemigation market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3%”The fertigation & chemigation market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2015 to 2020. The market is further driven by factors such as excellent efficiency of nutrient utilization, minimized nutrient leaching losses, improved quality crops, finest plant growth and yield, and rising population & increasing demand. The high growth potential in emerging markets and untapped regions provides new growth opportunities for market players.
“Fertilizers segment accounted for the largest market share in 2014”
Among the agri. inputs for fertigation & chemigation, such as fertilizers, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, and others, fertilizers accounted for the largest market share, followed by herbicides and fungicides. Fertilizers are used on a large scale in regions where there is extensive production and cultivation of crops.
“Orchard crops leads the market with the largest share”
On the basis of crop types, the fertigation & chemigation market is led by the orchard crop segment, followed by plantation crops and field crops. Fertigation & chemigation is used on a large scale in regions where there is extensive production and cultivation of orchard crops.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 55 %, Tier 2 – 20% and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation: C level – 60%, Director level – 25%, Others – 15%
- By Region: North America - 10%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 40%, RoW – 30%
Reasons To Buy this report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the global fertigation & chemigation market
- To gain wide ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and key strategies adopted by them
- To gain insights of the major countries/regions in which the fertigation & chemigation market is flourishing