This research service covers the global market for academic lecture capture solutions. Detailed global market trend analyses—including market drivers, market restraints, technology trends, and a pricing discussion—are provided in this research. Detailed revenue forecasts are provided. The global market has been segmented into North America and Latin America (NALA), Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). A competitive landscape, in terms of major participants and market share analysis, is also provided. The base year is 2015 and forecasts run to 2022.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What regional trends exist in the LCS market and what do they mean for global growth strategies for vendors?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- What are the critical success factors? Who is further along the curve in addressing these issues?
- What are the major drivers and restraints in the LCS market? What do vendors need to know to stay ahead of the curve?
- What are the major trends and how will they impact the LCS market?