This study is an analysis of the global digital asset management market. The market is expected to have a very high growth potential but not as a stand-alone solution. These solutions will be integrated into other complementary ecosystems that will help push demand to new levels. This study discusses two segments—Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Media & Entertainment (M&E). The regional forecast spans North America and Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and the Asia-Pacific markets. Apart from market drivers and restraints, the research also provides forecasts for global and regional revenues as well as a vertical analysis and competitive landscape. The base year is 2015 and the study period is from 2013 to 2022.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- With digital marketing based marketing asset management, OVP based video content management and enterprise content management solutions, do the DAM and MAM markets have the capability to survive as stand alone products?
- What role does DAM play in relation to the Big Data concept?
- What technical and market trends, are shaping the marketplace today? What trends are on the horizon, and what does this mean for future product strategy?
- What regional trends exist in enterprise workflow digitization and digital TV, and what does this mean for global growth strategies for vendors?