The research covers the global market for academic learning management systems (LMS). Detailed global market trend analyses—including market drivers, market restraints, technology trends, vertical analysis, and pricing analysis—are provided in this research. Detailed unit shipment and revenue forecasts are provided for the total academic LMS market. The global market has been segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). A competitive landscape, in terms of major participants and market share analysis, is also provided. The base year of the study is 2015, with forecasts running up to 2022.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What regional trends exist in LMS market, and what do they mean for global growth strategies for vendors?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- What are the critical success factors? Who is further along the curve in addressing these issues?
- What are the major drivers and restraints in the LMS market? What do vendors need to know to stay ahead of the curve?
- What are the major trends and how will they impact the LMS market?