“Growing construction and metal manufacturing & fabrication industries to drive the market for welding gas/shielding gas industry”
The global wedling gas/shielding gas market is projected to grow from USD 7.17 billion in 2015 to reach USD 9.46 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.70%. The welding gas/shielding gas market is driven by the growing construction industry.
“Construction segment projected to grow during the forecast period”
The demand for welding process such as tungsten metal arc welding, shielded arc welding, and metal gas arc welding is fueled by the need for construction to accommodate growth. Additionally, growing construction development, across residential as well as commercial sectors, is expected to be the key driving force, leading to the estimated leading position of Asia-Pacific in this market. Increasing governmental investments on infrastructural developments in the developing nations and rising construction & mining activities are expected to boost the demand for welding gas/shielding gas.
Breakdown of Primaries
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of the welding gas/shielding gas market. Estimates reached after analyzing secondary sources were validated through these interviews. Primary sources include professionals such as industrial gas manufacturers, distributors, and academic professionals. The following figure provides a breakdown of the types of companies, which the primary sources belong to, the number of primaries by designation, and their regional break-up.
Tier-1: Revenue: >USD 500 million
Tier-2: Revenue: USD 100 million to USD 500 million
Tier 3: Revenue: < USD 100 million
The various suppliers of welding gas/shielding gas profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. (U.S.)
2. The Linde Group (Germany)
3. Praxair, Inc. (U.S.)
4. Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (Japan)
5. Air Liquide SA (France)
6. Gulf Cryo (Bahrain)
7. Iwatani Corporation (Japan)
8. Iceblick Ltd. (Ukraine)
9. SIG Gases Berhad (Malaysia)
10. Messer Group GmbH (Germany)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the welding gas/shielding gas market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business.