The latest report offers comprehensive analysis of the global sugar-free food market. The key player assesses that this market will generate revenues of $27.40bn in 2016.
Now: “Sugar-free diet rapidly improves children's health”. This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read this objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. This new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 107 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS 2 EXCLUSIVE interviews – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 113 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global sugar-free food market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will be better informed and ready to act.
• Global sugar-free food market forecasts from 2016-2026
• Leading national sugar-free food market forecasts from 2016-2026 covering the US, the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, India and RoW
• Sugar-free food submarket forecasts from 2016-2026 covering
- Chewing Gum
- Ice Cream
- Boiled Sweets
- Other Sugar-Free Foods
• Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global and country level sugar-free food markets from 2016-2026
• Profiles of the leading five sugar-free food producers in 2016. 3 of which include forecasts for the sugar-free revenues from 2016-2026 *
- Hershey *
- Kellogg Company *
- Sula GmbH
- Wm. Wrigley Jr
- Unilever *
• 2 Interviews with key opinion leaders informing and underpinning the analysis
How will you benefit from this report?
• This report will keep your sugar-free food knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• This report will reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
• You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
• You will be able to realise your company’s full potential within the sugar-free food market
• You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
• Anyone within the food supply chain
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies