The Operation Support Systems (OSS) and Business Support Systems (BSS) market size is estimated to grow from USD 23.95 billion in 2015 to USD 42.81 billion by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 12.3%. The OSS/BSS market facilitate end users with good competency and enables cost savings and rapid delivery of results for implementation, integration, and projects maintenance thus increasing the demand of OSS/BSS solutions and driving the growth of OSS/BSS market.Telecom enterprises end users contribute the maximum market share in 2015
The telecom enterprises end users are expected to contribute the largest market share in the OSS/BSS market. BFSI, manufacturing, and retail will be the key growing end users during the forecast period. OSS/BSS solutions majorly support functions of network management for the telecom industry. Rise in Billing & Revenue Management is contributing toward the adaption of OSS/BSS models by telecom vendors as it helps to achieve greater agility and flexibility at reduced costs, and improves network management
Latin America is expected to be the fastest-growing region for global OSS/BSS market during the forecast period’
The Latin America region would be the fastest-growing OSS/BSS marketas compared to the other regions; however, the difference is substantially low. The major cause for the growth of the Latin America OSS/BSS market in this region is the increasing number of subscribers and data devices. The developing nations such as Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico have a large number of subscribers and provide telecom companies with new opportunities to expand in the region. The growing technological advancements in the region are responsible for large system integrators and network equipment providers (NEP) to emerge as dominant primary suppliers to the telecom operators.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research. Primary interviews were conducted to gather information and primary respondents detail is mentioned below by company type, by designagtion and by regions
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 55 %, Tier 2 – 20% and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation – C level – 75%, Manager level – 25%
- By Region – North America - 46%, Europe – 31%, APAC – 15%, RoW – 8%
With the growing need for OSS/BSS solutions, the requirement for billing, customer management and order management had a breakthrough growth in areas of telecom enterprises, manufacturing, BFSI, and other retail industry. Technologies such as next-generation OSS/BSS solutions, offers huge growth by optimizing the network potentials, respond swiftly to changing business and lauch new services fast and easily.
The various key OSS/BSS vendors and service providers profiled in the report are as follows:
5. Oracle Corporation
8. Tech Mahindra
9. Huawei Technology
10. Nokia Networks
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the OSS/BSS market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different technologies, services, deployment models, and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, newproduct develpoments, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.