With a population of 8.21 million as of 2014, Israel is a densely populated country located near the eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea. In 2014, the country had a high motorization rate (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) of more than 360 vehicles per 1,000 people. Major factors driving tyre market in Israel include increasing automobile sales, expanding vehicle fleet, favorable government policies like low interest rates and continuing economic growth in the country. The country’s vehicle fleet is dominated by passenger cars, followed by the commercial vehicles. Consequently, the passenger car tyre segment has a major share in the country’s tyre market, and it is anticipated that the dominance of passenger car tyre segment will continue in the coming years.
According to TechSci Research report, “Israel Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020", the country’s tyre market is projected to surpass US$ 589 million by 2020. Passenger car tyre and light commercial vehicle tyre segments cumulatively captured a market share of more than 80% in 2014. Alliance Tyre is the only domestic tyre manufacturing company in the country, with various major global tyre players like Michelin, Toyo, Hankook, Bridgestone, etc., operating through the import route in Israel. “Israel Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020” report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in Israel:
- Israel Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Off-The-Road (OTR) Tyres, Medium and Heavy Commercial Tyres & Two-Wheeler Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Israel
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with vehicles manufactures, tyre companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.