The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The figure gives the market size in terms of revenue and volume of 3D printers in healthcare application from 2014 to 2022. According to BIS Research analysis, the 3D printing market revenue in healthcare application is expected to cross $3.89 billion mark by 2022, at an estimated CAGR of 21.9%, calculated between 2016 and 2022.
The report classifies the 3D printing market in the healthcare industry by application, materials and geography. The healthcare applications market is segmented into medical, dental implants, prosthetics, and hearing & audibility aid among others. The materials market is segmented into metal & metal alloys, polymers, and ceramics among others. The report gives detailed analysis of 3D printing in healthcare application by incorporating cost analysis of 3D printers and Porter’s five forces analysis of the market.
The report analyzes all the industry factors and market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities with respect to the 3D printing healthcare market, which are helpful in identifying trends and key success factors for the industry. The report also analyzes the competitiveness of the market by understanding the key developments like mergers and acquisitions, product launch & developments, expansions, collaborations and partnerships that has shaped the 3D printing healthcare market.
Moreover, the report gives a detailed and complete analysis of overall 3D printing healthcare market by geography across the regions such as North America, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, Asia-Pacific, and South America and further sub-segmented by countries. The country specific market is estimated and the growth opportunities are identified.
Along with this, the report also profiles of all the key players across the ecosystem. The major players profiled in the report are 3D Systems, Arcam AB, Renishaw PLC., EoS GmBH, EnvisionTec, Stratasys, Luxexcel, Organovo, Voxeljet, GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Stryker, Bego Medical, Hitachi Medical, Philips Healthcare, Trumpf, Optomec, and 3T RPD.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will be the market size in terms of value ($ million) and volume (unit shipment) of 3D printers in different healthcare applications and the anticipated growth rate by 2022?
- What is the current (2016) and forecasted (2022) market size of materials in 3D printing healthcare market and anticipated growth rate?
- What are the market trends in different geographies and how market will change in by different geographies by 2022?
- What is the comparison of 3D printers based on the technology used in healthcare application?
- What are the key market trends, growth strategies, and market dynamics?
- What are the factors driving and restraining the demand of 3D printers in the healthcare application?
- What are the challenges and opportunities to market growth?
- Who are the key players in this 3D printing market space?
- Who are the key material suppliers in this market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?