The Global Aviation Propulsion Market is witnessing significant tailwinds with the commercial aircraft segment in its second golden age marked by record & burgeoning order backlogs for new aircraft programs across most industry OEMs. The growth is being driven, primarily, by a combination of favorable market dynamics & factors along-with evolution of next generation propulsion technologies with decades of research on propulsion systems & material sciences culminating into cutting edge engine technologies across leading industry players, as highlighted by the battle for engine technology supremacy being fought amongst Pratt & Whitney’s GTF and CFM’s LEAP engine technologies respectively. The military aviation segment, too, is bound to witness resurgence over near term with improving defense budgetary scenario across most traditional markets.
The near to medium term outlook for engine manufacturers, thus, is bright & shiny spearheaded by the commercial aviation sector which is poised for steady growth through the mid-2030s. Military aviation, too, is likely to witness resurgence over near to medium term driven by a slight to moderate increase in global defense spending with focus likely to increase significantly on Combat Jets, UAVs & Military Helicopters with growing security threat from Terrorism, Extremism & Instability and resurgence of conventional state based threats while technological evolution promises capabilities expansion with significant reduction in operating costs.
The United Kingdom’s latest Strategic Defense & Security Review 2015-2025 already corroborates the same with the review outlining a marked increase in defense spending of $18 billon over the next decade with doubling of investment towards Special Forces besides reinforcement of Air Combat, Airborne Strike and Maritime Surveillance capabilities with expansion of existing Typhoon squadrons, accelerated, full-scale procurement of F-35 Joint Strike Fighters and procurement of P-8s. France, too, had announced plans earlier in the year to increase defense spending by Euro 3.8 billion over the next 4 years which is likely to be further ramped up following the recent terrorist attacks. In the United States, large, big ticket defense programs, which include, Long Range Strike Bomber (LRS-B), Joint Multi Role – Future Vertical Lift (JMR-FVL) & Next Generation Jet Engine Program are likely to be the key & drive growth over medium to long term.
Against this backdrop, the report provides comprehensive analysis into the global aviation propulsion market with the introductory section of the report analyzing Key Market & Technology trends likely to shape the future of aviation propulsion. Subsequent sections provide insights into latest market developments, issues & challenges and emerging growth opportunities which could be leveraged by the industry value chain followed by an insightful analysis of market drivers & constraints. The report concludes by analyzing market evolution likely over medium term and projecting demand outlook for commercial & military aviation over near to medium term.
- -Battle for technology supremacy rages on in the commercial aviation sector driven by next generation material science innovations & other cutting edge technological innovations
- -Military aviation segment to witness resurgence over near to medium term with improving defense budgetary scenario across most traditional markets
- -Growing focus on Services Business & expansion of Data Analytics driven Services Portfolio across leading global aircraft engine manufacturers
- -Engine Manufacturers focusing on streamlining & preparing their industrial base for the rapid production ramp up required to meet delivery schedules with significant capital expenditure underway towards infrastructure & facilities
- -Focus on expansion of existing engine portfolio across industry players with the introduction of new engine models & variants targeted at specific segments & applications
- -Expansion & reinforcement of Global MRO network by Engine Manufacturers with enhanced focus on quality of after sales support
- -Analysis of Emerging Technologies & Key Technology Development Programs likely to shape industry’s future
Relevance & Usefulness: The report will be useful for:-
- - Inputs for Strategic Planning, Assessment & Decision-Making Processes
- - Identification of & Insights into Potential Growth Opportunities & Avenues
- - Near to Medium Term Market Outlook, Inputs on Market Evolution & Growth Projections
- - Analysis of Emerging Market, Sector-specific & Technology Trends
- - Contingency planning for current Strategies & Programs
- - Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- - Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their overall Dynamics
For Whom: Key Decision-Makers across Industry Value Chain
The report will be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Aerospace & Defense industry and/or Global Aviation Propulsion Market. The report will be especially useful for Key Decision-Makers, Program Managers, Military Procurement Managers, Defense Contracting Executives & Departments, Airlines, Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies, Industry OEMs, Suppliers, Vendors, MRO Services Providers and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain. The report will also be useful for existing & potential Investors, Industry & Company Analysts, M&A Advisory Firms, Strategy & Management Consulting Firms, PE Firms, Venture Capitalists, Financing & Leasing Companies, Researchers and all those associated with the industry.
Features, Benefits & Reasons to Procure:-
- -Provides Macro View and Big Picture Quickly
- -Blend of Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis
- -Significant Time Savings
- -Visual Representation enables Easy Comprehension
- -Meetings & Presentation Ready Format
- -Superior & Enriched User Experience with Incorporation of Relevant Images