The Global Commercial Aviation sector is witnessing its second golden age marked by burgeoning order backlogs across leading industry OEMs propelled by the introduction of technological innovations, especially, the next generation aerospace propulsion systems along-with strong tailwinds in the form of favorable market dynamics with rapid air traffic growth being witnessed across markets & regions and a sustained low crude oil price environment boosting overall airlines profitability. The tailwinds are projected to be sustained over long term with global air traffic projected to double itself by 2030, led by the APAC region. The introduction of latest aircraft programs by the OEMs; incorporating next generation engine technologies translating into optimized operating economics & enhanced performance specifications, features & dynamics; has been a key driver of fleet renewals across airlines globally of-late besides enabling Airlines to open new routes and business concepts, thereby, providing potential, significant growth avenues. With virtually everything in favor & almost nothing against it as of now, the global commercial aircraft market is projected to require over 32,600 new commercial aircrafts through 2034 worth $4.9 trillion, as per Airbus.
The aircraft OEMs, thus, buoyed by the record order backlogs and having fine-tuned their medium term product portfolio strategies; are focusing their efforts on & planning ways to increase aircraft production rate over near term to meet original delivery schedules and to harness the long-term visibility of their order books effectively through optimization of industrial footprint and enhanced alignment of capital expenditure and allocation of resources with the order book position & demand trend. All the OEMs, thus, are making significant investments towards expansion of their existing industrial base in-line with the planned, significant increase in aircraft production rate over near term and to support new, under development aircraft programs besides aligning & fine-tuning their strategies in-sync with emerging market trends & developments. Apart from OEMs, other key players in the industry value chain, too, are making significant investments towards expansion of their existing industrial base in-line with & to support the planned, significant increase in aircraft production rate across OEMs over near term.
Against this backdrop, the report provides comprehensive analysis into the global commercial aviation market with the introductory section of the report analyzing Key Market & Technology trends likely to shape the future of commercial jetliners. Subsequent sections provide insights into latest market developments, issues & challenges and emerging growth opportunities which could be leveraged by the industry value chain followed by an insightful analysis of market drivers & constraints. The report concludes by analyzing market evolution likely over medium term and projecting demand outlook for commercial aviation over near to medium term.
- - Single Aisle aircraft segment to lead global demand for commercial aircrafts through mid-2030s
- - Asia-Pacific region to spearhead global demand for new commercial jetliners over the next two decades
- - Introduction of New Aircraft programs by industry OEMs enabling Airlines globally to open new routes
- - A Sustained low crude oil price environment continues to boost airlines profitability significantly with the trend likely to be sustained over near term
- - Growing focus on Services Business & expansion of Data Analytics driven Services Portfolio
- -Expansion & reinforcement of Global MRO network by OEMs & Engine Manufacturers
- -Analysis of Emerging Technologies & Key Technology Development Programs likely to shape industry’s future
Relevance & Usefulness: The report will be useful for:-
- - Inputs for Strategic Planning, Assessment & Decision-Making Processes
- - Identification of & Insights into Potential Growth Opportunities & Avenues
- - Near to Medium Term Market Outlook, Inputs on Market Evolution & Growth Projections
- - Analysis of Emerging Market, Sector-specific & Technology Trends
- - Contingency planning for current Strategies & Programs
- - Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- - Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their overall Dynamics
For Whom: Key Decision-Makers across Industry Value Chain
The report will be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Commercial Aircraft market. The report will be especially useful for Key Decision-Makers, Program Managers, Airlines, Procurement Managers, Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies, Industry OEMs, Suppliers, Vendors, MRO Services Providers, Flight Simulator Manufacturers and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain. The report will also be useful for existing & potential Investors, Industry & Company Analysts, M&A Advisory Firms, Strategy & Management Consulting Firms, PE Firms, Venture Capitalists, Financing & Leasing Companies, Researchers and all those associated with the industry.
Features, Benefits & Reasons to Procure:-
- -Provides Macro View and Big Picture Quickly
- -Blend of Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis
- -Significant Time Savings
- -Visual Representation enables Easy Comprehension
- -Meetings & Presentation Ready Format
- -Superior & Enriched User Experience with Incorporation of Relevant Images