The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Global Business Jet market continues to make slow demand recovery spearheaded by continued economic recovery underway in the U.S., the introduction & certification of new business jet programs ,especially, in the super midsize segment by industry OEMs and continued, strong demand preference for heavy jets. The latest aircraft programs; incorporating cutting edge technologies & innovations transpiring into enhanced performance, safety & optimized operating economics; have given a fillip to overall market demand through the first three quarters in 2015 while a sustained low oil price environment boosts fleet utilization & profitability across operators driving aftermarket sales & services revenues for the industry OEMs. The global market for business jets was worth $21.5 billion in 2014 with aircraft delivery numbers in 2014 registering a 6.5% year on year growth. The delivery numbers for the first three quarters of 2015 have been decent with a 4.3% year on year growth in business jet deliveries spurred by new jet certifications.
The demand projections for 2016, however, are looking tough with a weaker global macroeconomic outlook and complex as well as challenging global geo-political environment. However, services, especially, systems upgrade, MRO & aircraft customization are likely to drive slight to moderate growth over near term. The market demand for business jets is likely to improve slightly in 2017 and significantly from 2018 onwards.
However, long term demand drivers & market fundamentals for business jets remain robust & firmly in place indicating towards sustained, steady demand growth for business jets over medium to long term. Additionally, the market dynamics for business jets are likely to witness major transformation with the era of supersonic business jets likely to become a reality towards the early 2020s with a number of industry OEMs, led by Gulfstream & Aerion, actively pursuing R&D towards development of a range of supersonic flight technologies capable of enabling feasible supersonic flights while meeting regulatory requirements simultaneously.
Against this backdrop, the report provides comprehensive analysis into the global business jet market with the introductory section of the report analyzing Key Market & Technology trends likely to shape the future of business jets. Subsequent sections provide insights into latest market developments, issues & challenges and emerging growth opportunities which could be leveraged by the industry value chain followed by an insightful analysis of market drivers & constraints. The report concludes by analyzing market evolution likely over medium term and projecting demand outlook for business jets over near to medium term.
- Global Business Jet fleet to grow at mid single-digit growth rate through 2025
- Heavy Jet Segment to lead demand growth over next decade
- Introduction of new aircraft programs by OEMs, accelerated aircraft retirements & technologies development to be key demand growth drivers for new business jets over medium term
- North America to lead aircraft deliveries over next decade followed by Europe amongst traditional markets while China & Latin America to lead demand growth amongst emerging markets
- Likely emergence of Supersonic Business Jets by early next decade to transform market dynamics & landscape significantly
Relevance & Usefulness: The report will be useful for:-
- - Inputs for Strategic Planning, Assessment & Decision-Making Processes
- - Identification of & Insights into Potential Growth Opportunities & Avenues
- - Near to Medium Term Market Outlook, Inputs on Market Evolution & Growth Projections
- - Analysis of Emerging Market, Sector-specific & Technology Trends
- - Contingency planning for current Strategies & Programs
- - Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- - Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their overall Dynamics
For Whom: Key Decision-Makers across Industry Value Chain
The report will be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Business Aircraft Market. The report will be especially useful for Key Decision-Makers, Program Managers, Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies, Industry OEMs, Suppliers, Vendors, MRO Services Providers, Business Jet Operators, Flight Simulator Manufacturers and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain. The report will also be useful for existing & potential Investors, Industry & Company Analysts, M&A Advisory Firms, Strategy & Management Consulting Firms, PE Firms, Venture Capitalists, Financing & Leasing Companies, Researchers and all those associated with the industry.
Features, Benefits & Reasons to Procure:-
- -Provides Macro View and Big Picture Quickly
- -Blend of Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis
- -Significant Time Savings
- -Visual Representation enables Easy Comprehension
- -Meetings & Presentation Ready Format
- -Superior & Enriched User Experience with Incorporation of Relevant Images