Financial Services (credit unions, banks, credit-card companies, insurance companies, accountancy companies, consumer-finance companies, stock brokerages, investment funds) is one of the key areas for Big Data as there is great benefits for the entire ecosystem. Big Data and various analytics solutions provide many benefits to financial services organizations including: Optimizing Pricing, Risk Management, Credit Worthiness, Investment Advice, Personalized Offerings, Better Operational Efficiency, Fraud Detection and Security, Improved Call Center Operations, Better Customer Insight and Service, Governance and Regulatory Compliance.
Big Data technologies and related business intelligence solutions provide financial services firms with the capability to capture and analyze data, build predictive models, back-test and simulate scenarios. Through iteration, firms will determine the most important variables and also key predictive models. Financial service providers are learning to leverage the value of data and gain competitive advantage, minimize costs, convert challenges to opportunities, and minimize risk in real-time.
This research evaluates the market for Big Data in the financial services sector, analyzes key players, identifies challenges and opportunities, and provides forecasting for 2015 to 2020. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Big Data companies
- Telecom service providers
- Regulatory and policy makers
- Data services and analytics companies
- Cloud and telecom infrastructure providers
- Financial services companies and personnel
- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity
- Asset Managers
- Financial Analysts
- Investor Relations
- Portfolio Managers
- Investment Bankers
- Big Data in financial services forecasting through 2020
- Identify leading companies and solutions for financial sector
- Identify the Top Reasons why financial institutions need Big Data
- Understand the government needs for Big Data in financial sector
- Understand the role and importance of Big Data in financial services
- Recognize the future prospects for Big Data in financial services industry
- Identify initial and ongoing implementation areas for Big Data and analytics