During the forecast period the demand for Military Radar equipmentis anticipated to be driven by increased spending on innovative technologies, growing use of radar systems, and increasing demand for early detection and situational awareness.Airborne, ground-based, and naval radarsare expected to account for the top three largest shares of the global Military Radarmarket over the forecast period.
- The global Military Radarmarket is expected to be worth US$13.1 billion in 2015 and is expected increase to US$15.7 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 1.81% during the forecast period
- The market is expected to be dominated by North America, occupying 38.5% of the market share, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. Middle East, Latin America, and Africa are expected to account for the remaining 13.4% of the overall market
- The airborne radarmarket is estimated to account for 35.6% of the global Military Radarmarket.Ground-based and naval radarsare also expected to account for a significant portion of the total Military Radarmarket during the forecast period, with shares of 27.3% and 17.2% respectively
- Sonar and Space-based radars combine will account for the remaining 19.8% of global Military Radar expenditure
The Global Military RadarMarket 2015-2025 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for Military Radar, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of Military Radarsegments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- SWOT analysis: a study of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2015-2025
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Military Radarmarket over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different Military Radarsegments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understandingof the market in terms of demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Military Radarmarket, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the Military Radar market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top Military Radarservice providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Questions about this report?
P: +1 646 513 4192 (US)
P: +31 20 486 1286 (EU)