Cardiovascular medical devices – how to discover that technology’s commercial potential
What is the future of devices for the human circulatory system? In visiongain’s new study you discover technological and commercial predictions from 2015. See what is possible.
That way you stay ahead for data, benefiting your work and authority. For those medical devices you explore sales results, developments, opportunities and revenue forecasts to 2025. Succeed through discovering companies’ trends, progress and potential gains.
Forecasts and other analysis showing potential revenues from those cardio products
Discover how to help your reputation for commercial insight. Our study’s purpose is showing you cardiovascular device revenues to 2025 at overall world, submarket and national level.
That way you reduce struggles to find information on devices for controlling and monitoring blood circulation. Hear what is possible for developers, makers and marketers. Besides revenue predictions, our new analysis shows recent results, growth rates and market shares.
Our survey gives you 37 tables and 71 charts. There see what the future holds for those products and their makers. The following sections explain how that investigation helps.
Predictions for the cardio devices market and its segments – assess sales prospects
What potential does that biomedical industry hold? And what secrets underpin its progress? Discover in our report overall world revenue to 2025 for cardiovascular medical devices.
There you also find individual revenue predictions from 2015 to 2025 at world level for four main submarkets:
- Cardiac rhythm management
- Prosthetic devices
- Interventional cardio products
- Monitoring and diagnostics.
Also gain world revenue forecasts from 2015 to 2025 for another 11 applications:
- Cardiac pacemakers
- Ventricular assist devices
- Cardiac stents
- Heart valves
- Angioplasty balloons
- Cardiac output monitoring.
That way you assess revenue expansion, seeing where you could gain. Also investigate competition among developers and producers of those cardiac products. You explore marketed brands, emerging technologies and fields with the fastest-rising sales.
Our work also divides its overall world market into geographical revenue predictions.
Sales in leading national markets – what future demand is possible?
Our analyses also show you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 11 leading countries:
- United States
- Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy and Spain (EU5)
- Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC).
You find countries with highest revenues, demand and potential increases in the devices’ use. And you understand competitors, users’ needs and commercial opportunities. That way you explore trends, progress and potentials, discovering what gains the future holds.
Also how do events, challenges and advances in cardiac technology affect that medical device sector? Our study explains.
Forces affecting developers and producers of those cardio products
Our report explains issues, progress and other events affecting that market. Those forces influencing the industry from 2015 include these:
- Incidence and treatment of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs)
- US approval and regulatory system for those devices
- EU medical devices classification system and related policy
- Expanding market for remote monitoring devices for the blood circulatory system.
And you explore these trends and influences, among others:
- Effects of US excise tax on medical devices and their sellers
- Drug-eluding stents and other product development – R&D trends
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) and other innovations
- Reducing the gap between cardiac devices and MRI scans
- Mergers and acquisitions – deals consolidating that medical industry.
With that information in our report you explore progress, trends and advances. And you discover what benefits and what restricts participants in that industry, affecting its results.
Prominent companies and 2015 world market value
What does the future hold? Our study predicts that overall market will reach $51bn in 2015, more than doubling in revenues by 2025.
And our study examines activities of prominent companies, including these:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Boston Scientific
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Sorin Group
- St. Jude Medical.
In that work you discover profiles of seven leading companies, assessing their activities and potentials. Our survey explains forces affecting that industry’s present and future.
From 2015 that market gives many opportunities. See where those potential gains lie. Also discover how that industry can succeed, benefiting itself, patients and healthcare providers.
Ways Cardiovascular Medical Devices: World Market, Industry, Trends and Revenue Forecasts 2015-2025 helps you
In particular our new investigation gives this knowledge to benefit your research, analyses, plans and presentations:
- Revenues for cardio devices, to 2025, at world level and for 15 submarkets – explore prospects for development, production, marketing and investments
- Forecasts, to 2025, for 11 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia – assess developed and developing national markets for demand and predicted revenues
- Prospects for established firms and rising companies – examine product portfolios, research and development, results, strategies and outlooks
Analyses of what stimulates and restrains that industry’s participants – investigate challenges, strengths and competition affecting organisations’ success.