The U.S. market for advanced structural carbon materials totaled $2.3 billion in 2014. The market should reach over $2.4 billion in 2015 and $3.3 billion in 2020, demonstrating a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% from 2015 to 2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the market for advanced structural carbon products, defined in this report to include all types of carbon fibers, carbon foams, monolithic structural graphite, carbon-reinforced carbon composites, and certain graphene materials.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Evaluations of current consumption and future demand for these materials for the United States and other major geographic markets.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
- Discussion of trends in technology and the impact of governmental regulations.
- Profiles of major players in the market.
The U.S. market is presented by type of structural carbons along with growth forecasts through 2020. The driving forces in the industry and the structure of the industry are also examined.International aspects of the structural carbons industry are discussed with respect to all the geographic regions and type of structural carbon material. Lastly, brief profiles of the major manufacturers are presented.