The rising web insecurity and cyber-attacks will help Mobile application security market to grow significantly”MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global mobile application security market to grow from USD 808.9 million in 2015 to USD 2,536.3 million in 2020. The mobile application security market report provides a thorough analysis of the global mobile application security market based on the various types of solutions available for mobile application protection and theft prevention.
The report also forecasts the market values for the next 5 years, that is, from 2015 to 2020. For further understanding of the market, the market has been fragmented into various segments and sub segments, including solutions, deployment types, user types, industry verticals, and regions.
“Emerging market will create opportunity for mobile application security market to grow”
During the analysis, it was studied that the market share of the emerging markets, such as Middle East and Africa (MEA) and Latin America among others will grow at a significant rate due to increasing security demands and development of technology.
The market is expected to grow at a substantial pace due to the growing demand of cloud-based services and increasing usage of mobile-based cloud applications. Further, the adoption of standards and privacy regulations would also provide the market a considerable boost. However the high cost of mobile application security solutions is restraining the market.
“The market leaders are interviewed and profiled in the report for industry inputs “
There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, economic, social, and technological factors. To determine the market size of various segments and sub-segments of mobile application security market extensive, secondary research is done. The collected data are then verified through primary interviews. Distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
- By Company: C-level (70%), Director Level (20%), and other executives (10%)
- By Designation: Tier 1(50%), Tier 2 (25%) and Tier 3 (25%)
- By Region: North America (25%), Europe (20%), APAC (30%), Middle East and Africa (MEA) (10%) and Latin America (15%)
The companies profiled in this report include Avast, AVG, AirPatrol, Kaspersky, Lookout, McAfee, MobileIron, Symantec, Trend Micro and VMware.
Introduction of SaaS-based solutions will create new opportunities in this market
In the coming five years, growing demand of SaaS-based solutions in the mobile application security market will improve the offerings and create huge opportunities of growth. Many developing countries in the APAC region are showing interest and acquiring SaaS-based security solutions for protection of their documents.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the market into solutions, deployment types, user types, industry verticals, and regions covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across different users and regions.
- This report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to strengthen their businesses. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including end user analysis, mergers and acquisition, and expansions. Besides this, there are company profiles of the ten major players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can help place one’s company ahead of the competitors.
- The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.