This new report offers comprehensive analysis of the global petrol engines downsizing and turbocharging market.
Now: “17 Ford Escape Debuts at Los Angeles Auto Show with downsized twin turbocharged engines’’, and also” new VTEC turbo - downsized engines set for the 2017 Honda Civic’’. These are examples of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read this objective analysis of how this trend towards downsizing will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the petrol engines sector. This new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 241 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS 1 EXCLUSIVE interview – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 259 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global petrol engine downsizing and turbocharger market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global downsized/ petrol engines market forecasts from 2016-2026
• Regional downsized petrol engine market forecasts from 2016-2026 further subdivided into 10,8,6,4,3 & 2 and other number of cylinder categories covering Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and North America;
• National downsized/ petrol engine market forecasts from 2016-2026 further subdivided into 10,8,6,4,3 & 2 and other number of cylinder categories. This is for 33 countries including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece , Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway ,Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Turkey, Russia , United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil , Chile, China, Japan, India, Australia, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia and Qatar
• Downsizing with turbocharging market forecasts from 2016-2026 further subdivided into 10, 8, 6, 4, 3 & 2 and other number of cylinder categories. This is for the same 33 countries listed above.
• Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level downsizing and other technologies markets from 2016-2026
• Historic and forecast data for crude oil prices during the 1987–2025 period
• 15 detailed company profiles of leading OEMs and suppliers detailing the downsized and turbocharged engines/ products they manufacture
• An exclusive Interview with W Motors informing and underpinning the analysis
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your petrol engine knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company’s full potential within the petrol engines market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
• Anyone within the automotive engine value chain.
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies