This research service focuses on the global projected spending and priorities for command and control, communications, computers, intelligence, and surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR). Anticipated spending comprises the following activities: research, development, test, and evaluation (RDT&E); procurement; operations and maintenance (O&M); and a variety of services. Contract activity for 2014 is also included. Global C4ISR spending consists of Army, Navy, Air Force, and security spending plans, and active, ongoing programs. The base year for financial spending is 2014 and the market forecasts runs from 2014 to 2019.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- What are the areas of growth within the global C4ISR market?
- Which segments, technologies, and services make up the market?
- What are the leading drivers and restraints for the global market?
- What are the top segments for the global C4ISR market?
- Which regions and countries will lead future C4ISR spending?
- Which companies are leading the C4ISR research, procurement, and services market?
Questions about this report?
P: +1 646 513 4192 (US)
P: +31 20 486 1286 (EU)