Tackling terrorism and police modernization form the most important components of the homeland security of a country, driven by the growing instances of domestic rebel group uprisings, organized crimes, human and arms smugglings, and social unrest. The fight against global terrorism, insurgency, lawlessness, and drug trafficking also necessitates the need for up-to-date and high-end technologies and equipment. With these factors expected to be the primary drivers for global police modernization and counter terrorism, the market is expected to register positive growth during 2015-2025.
- The global police modernization and counter terrorism market is expected to be worth US$62.7 billion in 2015, and is expected increase to US$82.4 billion by 2025
- The Asia Pacific region is estimated to account for the largest share of 41% in the global police modernization and counter terrorism market, with the region accounting for a cumulative spending of US$32.6 billion over the forecast period. The region will be followed by Europe and the Middle East, with respective spending of US$31.6 billion and US$70.9 billion during 2015-2025
- In terms of segments, police force infrastructure, and police force ordnance, mobility, and others are expected to be the top two segments in the global police modernization and counter terrorism market over the forecast period.
- The police force infrastructure segment is expected to account for 31% of the total market, the police force ordnance, mobility, and others segment is estimated to comprise 27%, the other counter terrorism infrastructure segment will represent 24%, and the counter terrorism ordnance, mobility, and others segment is estimated to account for 18% of the market
The Global Police Modernization and Counter Terrorism Market 2015-2025 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for police modernization and counter terrorism equipment, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of police modernization and counter terrorism segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- SWOT analysis: a study of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2015-2025
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global police modernization and counter terrorism market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different police modernization and counter terrorism segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understandingof the market in terms of demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the police modernization and counter terrorism market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top police modernization and counter terrorism providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available