Wireless Wide Area Network (WWAN) communications is one of the most important aspects of an IoT network, which includes various alternatives such as Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN). While much focus is on IoT end-points and related issues such as security and power, ubiquitous wireless coverage remains the overarching issue for transformation from traditional M2M to global IoT networks. Adoption of IoT connectivity creates substantial opportunities for LPWAN network, hardware, and software services. Mind Commerce foresees more than 100% growth of market value through 2025.
Mind Commerce initiates coverage of IoT WAN with this report focused primarily on non-cellular solutions. This introductory level report is recommended to anyone who needs to understand the Wireless IoT WAN landscape including a comparison of technologies and solutions. The report also includes market projections and related analysis.
Any purchasers of this report is also entitled to a previously published Mind Commerce IoT report of equal or lessor value. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
This report answers the following questions and more:
- What is the WWAN ecosystem and how it accelerates IoT adoption?
- Who are the cellular and non-cellular solution providers for Wireless IoT WAN?
- Who are the ecosystem players of Wireless IoT WAN and their emerging roles?
- How LPWAN connections and market revenue will grow from 2015 through 2025?
- What is the pre-dominant technology for Wireless IoT WAN and how it acts as key growth drivers?
- Why Low-Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) is considered the key technology for Wireless IoT WAN?
- Non-cellular CSPs
- IoT network providers
- Mobile network operators
- Semiconductor companies
- Embedded systems companies
- 4G/5G/IoT equipment providers
- IoT app developers and aggregators