The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global Wellness Supplements market is poised to reach USD 249.4 billion by 2020 from USD 183.1 billion in 2015, at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. The growth of this market is mainly driven by factors such as rising geriatric population, growing prevalence of chronic diseases, rising awareness about benefits of wellness supplements, rising healthcare costs, and shift of consumers from care to preventive health. However, regulatory compliance is likely to restrain the growth of this market to a certain extent.The report segments the wellness supplements market based on products and region. Based on products, the wellness supplements market is segmented into dietary supplements, functional/fortified food & beverages, food intolerance products and dermo-cosmetic essentials. The dietary supplements segment is expected to account for the largest share of the wellness supplements market, by product, in 2015. Factors driving growth in this segment are rising geriatric population, growing incidence of chronic diseases and increasing focus of consumers towards healthy lifestyles.
Apart from the comprehensive geographical analysis, product analysis, and market sizing; the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players in the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on the key players and their product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted. The above-mentioned market research data, current market sizes, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants make informed decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, and change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms, garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the wellness supplements market. The report analyzes this market by product and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the wellness supplements market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the wellness supplements market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various wellness supplements products across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the wellness supplements market