Next generation applications, content, and commerce offerings are driving the need for flexible and cost effective Content Delivery Network (CDN) solutions, which core services such as aggregation, management, and distribution of content as well as a variety of value-added functionality. The market need for CDN solutions correlates directly with the explosion of broadband networks, smart mobile phones, and related applications, services and content. In particular, the convergence of cellular networks supported by 4G/LTE broadband wireless, and Cloud-based applications, facilitates the need for more intelligent content solutions.
This research evaluates the current state of the market for content, CDN providers, and solutions. This report evaluates the CDN marketplace, provides forecasting for CDN growth and growth drivers, and a SWOT analysis for major vendors. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- CDN vendor analysis
- CDN forecasts through 2020
- Recognize the future of content and CDN
- Understand CDN technologies and operation
- Identify decision factors for outsourcing decision
- Understand the different implementation options
- Telecom infrastructure providers
- Telecommunications service providers
- Digital content and application providers
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) companies
- Digital Rights Management (DRM) organizations
- Online companies of all types including portals and media