The convergence of social media, mobile, analytics, and cloud (SMAC) is one of the most impactful trends for both consumer and enterprise realization within digital media, communications, applications, content, and commerce. Instead of implementing solutions separately SMAC encourages an organization to build and deploy integrated solutions wherein social/mobile adds connectedness and cloud/analytics makes the organization more agile and responsive. This convergence also increases innovation to create new products, services, and customers. Mind Commerce predicts that SMAC convergence will continue shaping the future enterprise, making them ready to adopt more end-to-end technology solutions.
SMAC has changed the traditional work pattern of organization enabling internal and external customers to interact with enterprise and to become more informed decision maker. The SMAC solution market is predicted to generate considerable revenue through 2020 holding 80% of total enterprise IT investment. Individually, mobile related applications are going to contribute highest percentage of SMAC market. By way of example, IBM invested $4 billion last year and is expecting $40 billion in annual revenue by 2018.
This research evaluates SMAC market from a 360 degree perspective such as overview of SMAC technology, its impact on both market and enterprise, the SMAC induced structure of post-digital enterprise, implementation roadmap, and market size projections. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Social networking companies
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Telecom infrastructure suppliers
- Big Data and analytics companies
- Data as a Service (DaaS) companies
- Social and cloud application developers
- Cloud-based service providers of all types
- Data processing and management companies
- Enterprise mobility and application management
- Forecasts through 2020
- Learn from SMAC case studies
- Understand the SMAC market opportunity
- Identify key areas for IT personnel development
- Identify leading companies in SMAC marketplace
- Understand the role of DevOps in SMAC app lifecycle
- Identify opportunities for SMAC converged apps and services