Embedded systems are critical in many industries and are found in large stationary installations (traffic lights, factory controllers, MRI machine, automobiles, etc.) as well as many modern consumer electronics and appliances such as watches, cell phones, microwaves, security systems, video entertainment systems (DVD player, console, set-top box), and more. Embedded systems will also be at the cornerstone for the deployment of many Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, especially within certain industry verticals and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications.
The report provides an evaluation of embedded system solutions within IoT, analysis of changes in traditional RTOS that will be, modifications in Hardware, peripherals and tools to support processing of embedded systems in IoT. The report provides a five year forecast for embedded systems and its components for IoT solutions from 2015 to 2020. The forecasting includes a regional view for embedded system and its components. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Internet of Things companies
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Wearable technology suppliers
- Digital signal processor providers
- Telephony infrastructure providers
- Computer and semiconductor companies
- Embedded hardware, software and OS providers
- Mobile/wireless network operators and service providers
- Next generation application developers and content providers
- Consumer electronics merchandisers and application providers
- Embedded Forecasts 2015 – 2020
- Understand the future of embedded in IoT
- Identify leading embedded companies to leverage IoT
- Understand the impact of real-time IoT on embedded systems
- Identify market opportunities in both consumer and industrial IoT
Companies in Report:
- ARM Holdings
- Cisco System Inc.
- DDC-I Inc.
- Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA)
- Echelon Corporation
- Freescale Semiconductor
- GE Software
- Intel Corporation
- Lynx Software Technologies, Inc.
- Nest Labs.
- Object Management Group (OMG)
- Oregan Networks Ltd.
- Qualcomm Atheros Inc.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Sparc International Inc.
- Wind River
- Zigbee Alliance
- Z-Wave Alliance