Cloud is moving beyond computing and storage and into an entirely new realm of communications, applications, content and applications. There are profound changes that are realized with this transformation, which are impacting infrastructure, services, companies, solutions, and business models.
Cloud Application Marketplace 2015 - 2020 informs decision makers and provides an understanding of the key trends impacting the cloud application marketplace. This research evaluates the key benefits, challenges, trends and development process impacting the market for cloud-based applications. This study was conducted using an combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry.
The report includes comprehensive market and vendor analysis as wells as forecasting. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
Purchasers of this report at the Team License or Enterprise License level will also receive at no additional cost Virtualization in Cloud Computing, Network Infrastructure, Software Services and Platform Services.
- Telecom service providers
- API management companies
- SDN and virtualization vendors
- Telecom managed service providers
- Wireless/mobile infrastructure providers
- Cloud infrastructure and service providers
- SMB and enterprise companies of all types
- Regulatory bodies and governmental organizations
- Investors: venture capital, private equity and hedge funds
- Cloud forecasts through 2020
- Identify opportunities for Cloud apps
- Understand the Cloud ecosystem and value chain
- Identify key players, apps, services, and solutions
- Understand the role of the carrier in Cloud services
- Understand the key role of virtualization in app support
- Identify the opportunities and threats for Cloud security