Following key questions have been answered in the report:
- How will the entry of new players affect the intensity of competitive rivalry in the U.S. e-cigarette market?
- How will the proposed regulations by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) impact the market growth?
- Since Minnesota and North Carolina have been exposed to taxation policies similar to those of conventional cigarettes, how will hefty taxes challenge the growth of e-cigarette market in the country?
- Will the presence of established bands drive the market through the forecast period?
- How will the e-cigarette product type market grow through the forecast period?
- Which e-cigarette type will be claiming the market hegemony by the end of the forecast period?
- How will the emergence of vape shops contribute to the dominance of revenue generation via retail distribution channels through the forecast period?