Where is the Indian defence market heading? If you are involved in this sector you must read this brand new report. This report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2025, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects in this rapidly changing industry.
Discover How to Stay Ahead
Our 465 page report provides 390 tables, charts, and graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess the forecasted growth for specific areas of the Indian defence market. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this market.
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results and growth rates of over 50 leading companies.
• You will find original analyses, with recent developments and information.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including PEST analysis), product profiles and commercial developments.
• Read the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales, including:
• Puneet Kaura, CEO of Samtel Avionics
• Amit Cowshish, Distinguished Fellow with the Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses, New Delhi and partner with Dua Associates, Advocates and Solicitors
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with Indian defence expenditure spending, you will find revenue forecasts to 2025 for the following submarkets:
• Revenue Expenditure
• Capital Expenditure which is further subdivided into 7 subsegments:
- Defence Research & Development
- Military Aircraft & Aero-Engines
- Military Construction
- Military Heavy & Medium Vehicles
- Naval Fleet & Infrastructure
- Other Defence Spending
- Other Military Equipment
Our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains business. You will understand the dynamics of the industry and assess its potential future sales, discovering the critical factors likely to achieve success.
You also get forecasts by service type (Air Force, Army, Navy) for the following submarkets:
• Military Aircraft & Aero-Engines
• Military Construction
• Military Heavy & Medium Vehicles
• Other Military Equipment
Discover how spending for certain submarkets can go. You will see what's happening, understanding the trends, challenges and opportunities.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
The Indian defence expenditure budget reached $40bn in 2015. We predict strong growth through to 2025. Force modernisation, investment from international contracts and increasing demand for new technology across all defence services will increase sales to 2025.
Our work identifies which organisations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect the Indian Defence industry?
Our new report discusses the issues and events affecting the Indian defence industry. You will find analysis of:
• Regional security threats and their effects on defence spending
• Leading exporting nations and their relationships with India
• New technology, and the demands of the Indian armed forces
• The changing nature of Indian FDI and offset policy in procurement
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Indian defence market report helps you
In summary, our 465 page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Expenditure forecasts to 2025 for the Indian defence market and 7 submarkets categories – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative areas for investments and revenues
• Submarket shares and forecasts to 2025 for four submarkets by service type (Air Force, Army, Navy) – Military Aircraft & Aero-Engine, Military Construction, Military Heavy & Medium Vehicles, and Other Military Equipment
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
• See interviews with a CEO of a leading Indian avionics company, as well as an expert on the industry.