The report provides strategic insights into the overarching Strategic Positioning and degree of Environmental Responsiveness of the World’s 10 leading Commercial Aerospace Companies through a Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) framework analysis; also referred to as Quantitative SWOT Analysis, against the backdrop of an evolving industry landscape & shifting global dynamics. The global commercial aircraft market is in its second golden age marked by burgeoning order backlogs across leading industry OEMs as well as development of radical technological innovations. The market is being propelled by rapid air traffic growth being witnessed across markets & regions, especially, with the global air traffic projected to double itself by 2030, led by the APAC region, in addition, to a technological generational leap in the global aviation propulsion sector with decades of research on technological evolution by key industry players transpiring into next generation of aerospace propulsion systems with the LEAP & Geared Turbofan engine based PurePower programs from CFM & Pratt & Whitney respectively being the most prominent examples.
The report provides an overall SFAS score on each of the 10 companies in the Commercial Aerospace sector based on an analysis of each company’s strategic positioning & the degree of responsiveness to its internal & external environment respectively, thereby, making it especially useful for competitive & comparative analysis. The framework generates an insightful snapshot of the prevailing, overall strategic equation for each company by identifying, weighing, prioritizing & ranking strategic factors present in the internal & external environment through an Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) matrix followed by an External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS) matrix based on their strategic significance & potential degree of impact along-with each respective company’s corresponding degree of responsiveness to those factors.
The framework, thus, assesses the strategic positioning & the degree of responsiveness of each company towards the present as well as emerging market & industry dynamics to be able to harness potential growth opportunities effectively by leveraging its structural & core strengths while negating threats simultaneously.
SFAS, as a framework, thus, scores over the traditional SWOT analysis framework, in terms, of its ability to quantify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats respectively based on the potential degree of effect of each strategic factor being analyzed and the company’s commensurate degree of responsiveness to that, thereby, making it much more effective for competitive assessment & analysis and from a strategic planning standpoint with the creation of a quantitative strategic snapshot on each of the companies.
Relevance & Usefulness of the Report:
The report provides insights & inputs to be incorporated into the broader strategic planning & decision making processes and will be essential from a competitive analysis standpoint as well.
The report will be useful for:
- Strategic Planning, Competitive Assessment & Analysis
- Identification of Key Strategic Factors classified & categorized under Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats for each company along-with their Quantitative Weights indicating Strategic Significance of each respective Factor through a Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Matrix
- Generation of an overall Strategic Equation & Quantified SFAS score for each company based on analysis of Strategic Positioning, Market Dynamics & Responsiveness.
- Assessment & evaluation of the Company’s Degree of Orientation & Responsiveness towards Internal & External Environmental factors as assessed through the Internal & External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS) Matrices.
- Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- Provides Strategic Perspective on the Business & Strategic Outlook for each company
- Comprehensive Analysis of Key Industry Trends, Issues & Challenges, Risk Factors & Industry Outlook
- Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their overall Dynamics
The SFAS Framework analysis report will be essential for those having strategic interest in the global Commercial Aerospace sector and/or any of these companies & will be especially useful for Key Decision-Makers, Program & Project Managers, Procurement Managers, Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies, Industry OEMs, Suppliers, Vendors, Airlines, MRO Services Providers, Flight Simulator Manufacturers and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain. The report will also be useful for existing & potential Investors, Industry & Company Analysts, M&A Advisory Firms, Strategy & Management Consulting Firms, PE Firms, Venture Capitalists, Financing & Leasing Companies, Researchers and all those associated with the industry or any of these companies.
Features, Benefits & Reasons to Procure:-
- -Quantitative SWOT Analysis with Comparable, Numeric SFAS Scores on each Company
- -Significant Time Savings
- -Visual Representation enables Easy Comprehension
- -Meetings & Presentation Ready Format
- -Superior & Enriched User Experience with Incorporation of Relevant Images