Doddanavar Brothers Completes Project Financing for Chikodi Wind Power Project in Karnataka, India - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
The Chikodi wind power project is funded and owned by Doddanavar Brothers. The project employs 10 turbines of 1.5 Megawatt (MW) of Sinovel. The turbine has a rotor diameter of 82 meters. The turbine contract also includes an Operations and Maintenance (O&M) service with replacement guarantee for five years. Through this contract, the Chinese firm, Sinovel, has got an entry into the Indian market. The project has been awarded the carbon credits under United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCC). The site, being close to the coastline, has good wind flow through out the year. In addition to this project, the company, Doddanavar Brothers, plans to install around 150 MW in renewable projects in India.
Its scope includes -
- Details on the project financing of chikodi wind power project by Doddanavar Brothers
- Key reasons for deal
- Analysis on the impact of deal
- Details on the companies (Sinovel and Doddanavar Brothers) involved in the deal
Reasons to buy
- This deal analysis report provides information on deal and the wind farms.
- Analysis of companies involved in the deal has been done.
- Comparision of revelant deals has also been made.