This report assesses that CAPEX on floating production systems will reach $16.91bn in 2015. This includes spending on floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) vessels, floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessels, semi-submersibles, single-point anchor reservoirs (SPARs) and tension-leg platforms (TLPs). Large vessels can take up to ten years from final investment decision to start-up date; smaller ones can be constructed within two years. It is therefore critical that you have your timescales correct and your forecasting plans ready. This report will ensure that you do.
The report will answer questions such as:
• What are the prospects for the overall FPS industry?
• Which FPS types will see the greatest spending and growth?
• How are oil prices affecting the FPS market?
• Which regions and countries are attracting the most FPS spending?
• Who are the key players in the FPS industry?
• How consolidated is the sector among the FPS industry players?
How will you benefit from this report?
• This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
• You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
• You will be able to realise your company’s full potential within the market
• You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities and partnerships
Six Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 17 leading companies operating within the FPS market, broken down via the category in which they operate:
2015 CAPEX, market shares, projects and future prospects for the 3 leading FLNG owners:
- Golar LNG
2015 CAPEX, market shares, projects and future prospects for the 5 leading FPSO owners:
- Bumi Armada
- SBM Offshore
2015 CAPEX, market shares, projects and future prospects for the 5 leading ‘Other FPS’ (Semi-Sub, SPAR and TLP) owners:
2015 CAPEX, market shares, projects and future prospects for the 5 leading FPS constructors:
- Samsung Heavy Industries
2) The report provides forecasts and analyses for the main categories of FPS from 2015-2025
- Floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) vessels
- Floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessels
- ‘Other FPS’ (Semi-submersible production platforms, Single-point anchor reservoirs (SPARs), and Tension-leg platforms (TLPs))
3) The study reveals where and how companies are investing in floating production systems. We show you the prospects for the following regions:
- Asian FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
- European FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Latin American FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Middle East and North African (MENA) FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Oceanian FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Sub-Saharan African FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
- North American FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
In addition, forecasts and analysis is provided for 11 national markets:
- Indonesian FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Malaysian FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
- ‘Other’ Asian FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Norwegian FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
- UK FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Brazilian FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Mexican FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Australian FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Angolan FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Nigerian FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
- ‘Other’ Sub-Saharan African FPS Market Forecast 2015-2025
For each regional and national market, breakdowns are provided for the three categories of FPS (FPSO, FLNG, and ‘Other FPS’ [Semi-Sub, SPAR and TLP])
4) The report also includes tabled breakdowns of all existing (246), under construction (42) and prospective (60) FPS projects globally. This includes data for:
- Vessel owner and field operator
- Water and drill depth
- Operation country
- Construction period
- Type of vessel, whether new or conversion
- Production and storage capacity (where applicable)
5) The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interviews with 3 leading experts:
- EMAS Offshore CEO Jon Dunstan
- Holwick Fenwick Willan partner Matthew Blycha
- LoneStar FLNG Principal Robert Shivers
6) Our study also forecasts and analyses the water depths at which current and future FPS will operate from 2015-2025
- Shallow water FPSs
- Deepwater FPSs
- Ultra-deepwater FPSs
This independent 303 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 289 tables and figures examining the FPS market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market PLUS capital expenditure forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2015-2025 keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
• Anyone within the FPS value chain
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies