Life Cycle Management Strategies - Optimizing revenues and defending generic competition
GBI Research’s latest report, "Life Cycle Management Strategies - Optimizing revenues and defending generic competition" discusses various stages of product lifecycle management (LCM), Developmental, commercial and legal LCM strategies, objectives, benefits, factors impacting the choice of lifecycle management strategies, and keys to successful implementation of the strategies. The report provides detailed case studies for each of the key strategies such as indication expansion, reformulation, fixed-dose combinations, pricing strategies and so on.
Companies mentioned in the report are AbbVie, Actavis, AstraZeneca, Cipla, Gilead, GlaxoSmithKline, Gleevec, Janssen, MannKind, Merck, Novartis, Orexo, Otsuka, Pfizer, Roche, Salix Pharmaceuticals, Sanofi-Aventis, Solvay, Teva and Vifor Pharma.
- Introduction of LCM and product life cycle
- Objectives of LCM and factors impacting the choice of strategies
- LCM strategies depending on the way of approach
- Impact of LCM strategies on sales and growth trend of selected products
- Patent term extension and market exclusivity in the US and Europe
- LCM strategies of pipeline drugs of key players
- Keys to successful implementation of LCM strategies
Reasons To Buy
- Identify the key LCM strategies used by most of the pharmaceutical companies
- Analyze the strategies to increase lifecycle and revenues of a drug
- Gain an understanding on the implementation of multiple strategies for a single product by including case studies
- Understand the operational pipeline strategies of key players