This latest report offers up to date analysis of the global military aircraft MRO market. This study assesses that this market will reach $49bn in 2015.
Now: The proliferation of advanced fighter aircraft by key players is going to massively affect the military aircraft MRO industry, and older aircraft are now being maintained for longer and to higher demands. How are you and your company reacting to these trends? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in military aircraft MRO. This report shows you how the market is changing- don’t get left behind.
Utilising 450 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS 3 EXCLUSIVE interviews – all unavailable elsewhere, this brand new report will massively affect your perceptions of the military aircraft MRO market.
The 441-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global military aircraft MRO market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market at both national and submarket levels.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• 3 Interviews with experts informing and underpinning the analysis
- Chuck Artymovich of Lockheed Martin,
- Jeff Pike of IFS
- Nelson Vaz of OGMA,
• Over 450 in-depth tables, charts and graphs illustrating the prospects for the military aircraft MRO market from 2015-2025
• Detailed tables containing contracts / projects and programmes in the military aircraft MRO market by country- with over 480 contracts detailed
• Global military aircraft MRO market forecasts from 2015-2025
• 20 leading national military aircraft MRO forecasts from 2015-2025 covering markets including the US, Russia, China, India, Japan, UK, Israel, France, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, South Korea, Turkey, Italy, Germany, Spain, Taiwan, Canada, Australia, UAE, Singapore, Rest of the World
• Analysis of drivers and restraints for the global and national military aircraft MRO markets from 2015-2025
• Military aircraft MRO submarket forecasts from 2015-2025 covering Operational and field maintenance, Heavy airframe maintenance, Heavy engine maintenance, Internal components maintenance and External components maintenance
• Profiles and analysis of the leading 20 military aircraft MRO companies in 2015
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• Challenge your own perceptions of the military aircraft MRO market
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Identify opportunities in expanding military aircraft MRO markets
• Realise your company’s full potential within the market
• Understand the military aircraft MRO competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
• Anyone within the aerospace and defence industry.
• Industry experts
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies