Aphysical identity & access management (PIAM) system identifies (physically), authenticates, and provides access to the authorized user. PIAM streamlines access requests and approval processes across multiple users and physical access systems. It provides authorization for accessing the systems and services through multiple environment and security domains. It enforces policies in order to protect critical infrastructure with centralized control, automation, and integration.Physical identification, authentication, and access management are the major processes of PIAM solutions. PIAM’s major offerings are corporate badge management, airport badging, and visitor management. PIAM solutions consist of software and services. The global PIAM market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 14.9% from 2014-2019.
In 2014, North America held an estimated 40.71% shares of the global PIAM market, with Europe holding 28.20%. Airport, BFSI, and IT & Telecom organizations have significantly increased their spending on security solutions. The need to safeguard the system from outside threats and unauthorized users has boosted the market opportunities for companies providing PIAM solutions
The global PIAM market was dominated by Quantum Secure, AlertEnterprise, Integid, Intellisoft, Idcube, Identiv, Right Crowd, and NetIQ in 2014. These key players are expected to lead the market in the next five years as well. Quantum Secure, with the largest market share in the global PIAM market in 2014, owns a wide product portfolio including the range of SAFE Physical Identity and Access Manager.
New product launches, partnerships, acquisitions, and collaborations are the major strategies adopted by most of the players to achieve growth in the market.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analysis?industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, value chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the global physical identity & access management market, high-growth regions and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies for strengthening their market share.
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on global PIAM market by deployment, by component, and by vertical offered by the players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on research and development activities, and competitive landscape in the global PIAM market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for various PIAM markets.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the PIAM market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global PIAM market .