The Future of the Pakistani Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast the defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Defense expenditure recorded a CAGR of 6.92% between 2011 and 2015, and valued US$7.7 billion in 2015
- The country’s total defense expenditure during the forecast period is expected to be US$54.1 billion
- The average share of capital expenditure is expected to be 33.5% over the forecast period,compared to an average share of 32.0% during 2011-2015
- Over the forecast period, the country’s budget for homeland security is expected to be US$6.4 billion cumulatively
- The key areas of investment are expected to be multi-role aircraft, aviation MRO, armored vehicles, submarines, and surveillance systems
This report offers detailed analysis of defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Pakistani defense industry during 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s spending patterns and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of the buyer, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry, and barrier to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Pakistani defense industry.
- It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the country’s expected investment pattern during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Force Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Year-End Deals Purchase this report
Questions about this report?
P: +1 646 513 4192 (US)
P: +31 20 486 1286 (EU)