This research service focuses on global defense spending categories such as research, development, testing, and evaluation; procurement; operations and maintenance, and services. Global, regional, and specific program information for 25 countries is included. The global defense outlook comprises spending forecasts for 12 technology segments, including fixed wing aircraft, ships, combat vehicles, and weapons. In addition, the study indicates which global defense firms have the largest total market share, and provides insight on leading regional and local market participants. The base year for financial spending is 2014, and the forecast is through 2020.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What segments, technologies, and services make up the market?
- What are the leading market drivers and restraints?
- What are the top technology segments for the defense market?
- What regions and specific countries will have the fastest defense procurement spending growth?
- What companies are leading the global market, and what companies are local leaders?