The Future of the Bruneian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020 published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Bruneian defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
• Over the historic period, defense expenditure registered growth of 0.81%, increasing from US$405.1 million in 2011 to US$418.4 million in 2015
- Military expenditure, valued at US$420.7million in 2016, is expected to increase to US$439.9million by 2020, registering a CAGR of 1.13% over the forecast period
- The country’s military expenditure was affected by the dropping revenues attributed to the falling oil prices. However, it is expected to be driven by the country’s modernization initiatives, international terrorism, and border disputes
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure C-130J Super Hercules military transport aircraft, C-950 Special Operation boats, and CN235-220 fixed wing maritime patrol aircraft
This report offers detailed analysis of industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Bruneian defense industry during 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s spending patterns and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top four defense investment opportunities over the period 2015-2025
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
• This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of Brunei’s defense industry market trends for the period 2016-2020
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the country’s expected investment pattern during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the industry, covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Force Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Questions about this report?
P: +1 646 513 4192 (US)
P: +31 20 486 1286 (EU)