The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market 2015-2025 report, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- The global naval vessels and surface combatants market is expected to be worth US$35.9 billion in 2015 and is expected increase to US$47.2 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 2.79% during the forecast period.
- The market is anticipated to be dominated by North America, followed by the Asia Pacific and Europe. The US is the largest spender with a cumulative expenditure of US$157.4 billion over the next decade.
- In terms of segments, Corvettes and Destroyers are expected to account for 27% and 26% of the naval vessels and surface combatants market respectively, followed by frigates and aircraft carriers.
This report offers detailed analysis of the global naval vessels and surface combatants market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the global naval vessels and surface combatants market, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Global naval vessels and surface combatants market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the global naval vessels and surface combatants market during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for military ships. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the global naval vessels and surface combatants market, and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of naval vessels and surface combatants segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
- SWOT analysis of global naval vessels and surface combatants market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the global naval vessels and surface combatants industry.
- Global naval vessels and surface combatants market country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the global naval vessels and surface combatants market industry expected to be in demand in each region
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global naval vessels and surface combatants market. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global naval vessels and surface combatants market, and to identify emerging and declining markets over the next ten years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis, with information about the demand for various global naval vessels and surface combatants segments in each of the top ten countries, and the underlying factors that are driving demand.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the global naval vessels and surface combatants market, which will provide the user with a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- The major programs section will inform the user about programs being undertaken within the global naval vessels and surface combatants departments in different segments of the market
- Detailed profiles of the top global naval vessels and surface combatants providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the global naval vessels and surface combatants sector covering sections including demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.