The report segments the cardiac monitoring (CM) and cardiac rhythm management (CRM) devices market on the basis of products, end users, and regions. On basis of products, CM devices segment is categorized into electrocardiogram (ECG) devices, event monitors, implantable loop recorders (ILR), and cardiac output monitoring (COM) devices. The ECG devices segment is expected to account for the largest share in 2015. This segment will be the fastest-growing product segment during the forecast period. The CRM devices segment is categorized into defibrillators, pacemakers, and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices. The defibrillator segment is expected to account for the largest share in 2015. This segment will also be the fastest-growing product segment during the forecast period. Major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes rising incidences of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) which remains as the leading cause of death around the world; and increased adoption of mobile cardiac telemetry devices which enables longer and precise monitoring.
New product launches and approvals were key strategies adopted by major industry players to increase their market share and cater to unmet needs. Emerging and immature markets such as the Brazil, China, and India are lucrative markets for CM and CRM Devices.
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on qualitative data, market size, and growth of various segments and subsegments, competitive landscape, and company profiles. The qualitative data covers various levels of industry analysis such as market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats). The report also offers market sizes and data on the growth of various segments in the industry. It focuses on emerging and high-growth segments, high-growth regions, and initiatives of governments. The competitive landscape covers growth strategies adopted by industry players in the last three years. The company profiles comprise basic views on key players in the CM and CRM Devices market and the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted to maintain and increase their market shares. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, change in approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms, garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios of the top players in the CM and CRM Devices market. The report analyzes the CM and CRM Devices market by product and geography
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the CM and CRM Devices market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the CM and CRM Devices market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various product across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the CM and CRM Devices market