The Middle East defence market is certainly among the world’s most densely populated and well funded markets. Military expenditures in the region continue to be high, with Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates among the world’s top 10 defence spenders. Defence funding in the region per capita outstrips that of any other geographical region worldwide. Both large and small international military and defence companies compete heavily within this market driven by declining military spending across Europe and the United States. Many of the Middle East’s biggest spenders, historically heavily depended on the Western nations, particularly the US, for their military imports, are now consciously looking into diversifying their provider base – a significant recent development contributing to the growth of the local, mostly Turkish, defence industry.
Why you should invest in the Top 15 Companies Competing in the Middle East Defence Market 2015: Prospects For Leading Military Contractors
What is the current state of military expenditure in the Middle East? What are the characteristics of the Middle East defence market? What’s the role of international vs local defence contractors in the Middle East? What countries in the Middle East are the biggest defence systems spenders? How can international defence companies offset their declining US/European revenues against the revenues generated in the Middle East region?
Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 380 page report delivers:
• Examine 359 tables, charts and graphs - Why struggle to find key market data? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
• Discover 666 contracts, projects & programmes providing a comprehensive outlook
- See a thorough assessment of the current state of the Middle East defence market, discover where opportunities exist, and where challenges arise.
• Discover historical sales data for the Top 15 companies in the Middle East defence market from 2009-2013
- What are the dynamics of the Middle East defence market? Which companies have generated the most market share in the region? Which defence systems have generated the most revenue in the Middle East region? Use our collated data and expert insight to grow your business and gain more insight into the Middle East defence market.
• Understand the prospects for the leading defence contractors in the Middle East defence market– where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for defence companies operating in the Middle East from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist based on the report’s SWOT analysis for each of the 15 leading companies.
• Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues, with which products, and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine a very large number of considerable detailed tables containing 666 significant contracts, projects & programmes.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing Middle Eastern defence market dynamics.
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST / SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Middle East defence market – and see crucial Middle Eastern defence market share and revenue data.
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of the15 leading companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook:
- Airbus Group
- ASELSAN A.S.
- BAE Systems plc
- The Boeing Company
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- Finmeccanica S.p.A
- General Dynamics Corp
- Harris Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- L-3 Communications Corp
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corp
- Rafael Advanced Systems
- Raytheon Company
- Thales Group
- You will also find details of 250 companies identified by visiongain as operating in the Middle East defence market.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Middle East defence market
The Top 15 Defence Companies Competing in the Middle East Defence Market 2015 report provides extensive security sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including regional military expenditure value estimates for the period of 2008 to 2013, combined with the very latest contract awards for fiscal years 2014 and 2015.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions.
How the Top 15 Defence Companies Competing in the Middle East Defence Market 2015: Prospects For Leading Military Contractors report is perfect for you:
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Middle East defence market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover historical financial data for the top 15 defence contractors in the region. You will also find contracts awarded to all 250 companies identified by visiongain as operating in the Middle East defence market up to January 2015. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Middle East defence sector and find out what its future market prospects are.