The Global Military satellite Market 2015-2025 report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- The global Military satellite marketis expected to be worth US$5.7 billion in 2015, and is expected increase to US$9.7 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 5.47% during the forecast period.
- The market is anticipated to be dominated by North America, followed by Europe and Asia- Pacific. The US is the largest spender, with a cumulative expenditure of US$38.4 billion over the next decade.
- In terms of segments, ISR is expected to account for 36% of the global military satellite market, followed by communications and navigation, occupying shares of 32% and 31% respectively.
This report offers detailed analysis of the global Military satellite market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the global military satellite market, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Global military satellite market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the global Military satellite market during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for military satellites. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the global military satellite market, and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of global military satellite market departments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
- SWOT analysis of global military satellite market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the military satellite industry.
- Global military satellite market country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the global military satellite market industry expected to be in demand in each region
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global military satellite market. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global military satellite market, and to identify emerging and declining markets over the next ten years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis, with information about the demand for various global military satellite segments in each of the top ten countries, and the underlying factors that are driving demand.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the global military satellite market, which will provide the user with a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- The major programs section will inform the user about programs being undertaken within the global military satellite departments in different segments of the market
- Detailed profiles of the top global military satellite providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the global military satellite sector covering sections including demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.