Electric Vehicle Infrastructure - Component Analysis, Benefits, Challenges and Projects
GlobalData's report "Electric Vehicle Infrastructure - Component Analysis, Benefits, Challenges and Projects" provides an analysis of the different components of an electric vehicle infrastructure. The EV charging system contains both on board and off board equipment. The success of EVs depends on the development and availability of the commercial and residential charging infrastructure. However, the demand for electric vehicles have been rising to meet the need for an alternative medium for transport that is fuel efficient and environment friendly. The demand for alternative vehicles has forced global auto majors to expedite the commercialization of electric powered vehicles.
- Market prospect for companies providing components of electric vehicle charging infrastructure
- Key benefits of using electric vehicle infrastructure
- Key players in the global market forelectric vehicle infrastructure
- Electric vehicle components technology and related projects
Reasons to buy
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the electric vehicle infrastructure industry
- Gain insights on the growth potential offered by components of electric vehicle infrastructure in smart grid
- Developing strategies for penetrating electric vehicle infrastructure markets
- Understand the electric vehicle infrastructure value chain and companies involved
Unfortunately this market research is not available anymore, please use the links below to find related reports.