Non-Lethal Weapons Market Report 2015-2025
Less-Lethal Anti-Personnel & Anti-Vehicle Systems for Law Enforcement & Military Applications
The non-lethal weapons market is expected to record strong growth rates over the next decade. Non-lethal weapons are becoming a standard piece of equipment for police departments in the developed world as well as starting to see use in the developing world. New developments in technology have made directed energy weapons operationally feasible for the first time.
Though recent pressures on defence and law enforcement budgets have placed a strain on research and development and acquisition budgets the testing of new technology has shown good results and is likely to be further funded. Furthermore the acquisition of non-lethal systems is likely to be given priority status by many law enforcement departments to deal with the increasing number of civil unrest situations as well as to reduce incidence of the use of lethal force.
Visiongain’s analysis concludes that the non-lethal weapons market will be worth $1,651m in 2015.
This updated report from visiongain provides a revised market assessment of the non-lethal weapons sector based upon the latest information. This report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts and fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy Non-Lethal Weapons Market Report 2015-2025: Less-Lethal Anti-Personnel & Anti-Vehicle Systems for Law Enforcement & Military Applications
What is the future for the non-lethal weapons market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
In these 232 pages you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way:
• View global non-lethal weapons market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025.
• Our report provides 212 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future non-lethal weapons market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the non-lethal weapons sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the non-lethal weapons sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Charles “Sid” Heal, Commander (retired.) Los Angeles Sherriff’s Department
• Discover sales predictions for the key non-lethal weapons end use submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics within the non-lethal weapons industry? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these non-lethal weapons submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025. The report is broken into two tiers of submarkets;
- Law Enforcement
• System Type
• Understand the prospects for the leading national non-lethal weapons markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for national non-lethal weapons industries in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 15 leading national markets.
- US forecast 2015-2025
- Israeli forecast 2015-2025
- Chinese forecast 2015-2025
- Russian forecast 2015-2025
- UK forecast 2015-2025
- Saudi Arabian forecast 2015-2025
- France forecast 2015-2025
- South Korea forecast 2015-2025
- Canadian forecast 2015-2025
- German forecast 2015-2025
- Indian forecast 2015-2025
- Brazilian forecast 2015-2025
- South African forecast 2015-2025
- Australian forecast 2015-2025
- Mexican forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of the World forecast 2015-2025
• See 202 contract awards and programmes for non-lethal weapons detailed
- Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities for 15 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine 15 detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects & programmes
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) associated with the non-lethal weapons market. Discover what the present and future outlook for business and the business critical issues at stake.
• Identify who the leading companies are in the non-lethal weapons industry
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 17 leading non-lethal weapons companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, regional focus, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Aardvark Tactical Inc.
- BAE Systems
- Ball Corporation
- Condor Non-Lethal Technologies
- General Dynamics Corporation
- KRATOS Defence and Security Solutions
- Lamperd Less Lethal Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- MACE Security International
- NonLethal Technologies Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- PepperBall Technologies
- Raytheon Company
- TASER International Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- The Safariland Group
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the non-lethal weapons market
The Non-Lethal Weapons Market Report 2015-2025: Less-Lethal Anti-Personnel & Anti-Vehicle Systems for Law Enforcement & Military Applications report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and a full transcript from an exclusive interview with Charles “Sid” Heal, an expert in non-lethal weapons and former member of the LA Sherriff’s Department is included in the report.
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2025.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Non-Lethal Weapons Market Report 2015-2025: Less-Lethal Anti-Personnel & Anti-Vehicle Systems for Law Enforcement & Military Applications report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2025 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the non-lethal weapons sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
Purchase this Report