The importance of oil and gas revenue to many government’s operations and its high visibility in the media make hydrocarbon assets targets of significant strategic value for dissidents. This produces a constant and widespread demand for the security of oil and gas infrastructure; particularly in countries with high reliance on hydrocarbon products for government revenue. As a consequence, the report has assessed that the value of the global oil & gas infrastructure security market in 2015 will reach $25.43 billion.
This new report is a completely fresh market assessment of the oil & gas infrastructure security sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains completely new company interviews. updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
The report is now divided into more subsections as the costs for perimeter security, access control and electronic surveillance have been broken into its component parts- Pipelines and Facilities spending. Full market forecasts have been extended from four countries to eight, new analysis has been added particularly in response to Russian and Iranian sanctions, the spread of ISIL in Iraq and Syria, destabilization in Libya, Nigerian elections, Mexican constitutional reform, and Colombian peace negotiations with FARC.
Emergent trends- structural factors that are growing and anticipated to impact the industry as a whole are discussed. These include water, climate, food, hybrid warfare and Alien Tort Law in the US. The growing role of UAVs, fibre optics, and expansion of the LNG supply chain are incorporated. Finally three interviews have been secured from professionals in the personnel security, cyber security, and Mexican energy industries.Why you should buy the Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Personnel, Perimeter, Maritime & Cyber Security Companies in a Lower Oil Price Environment report?
What is the future of the oil and gas infrastructure security market? The report's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
This 378 page report guarantees to provide the following information – enhancing your competitive advantage:View global oil & gas infrastructure security market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developmentsOur report provides 197 tables, charts, and graphs.
View 3 exclusive interview transcripts. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future oil and gas infrastructure security market prospects.
- This analysis will help you achieve a quicker, easier, and more comprehensive understanding of the trends, drivers, and restraint in the market. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the oil & gas infrastructure security sector
- By reading the full transcripts of the exclusive expert opinion interviews contained only in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the oil & gas infrastructure security sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2015-2025
- Waterfall Security
- LPD Risk Management
- Anonymous Professional in the Mexican Oil and Gas Industry
- What are the dynamics of the oil & gas infrastructure security industry? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these oil & gas infrastructure security submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025.
Understand the prospects for the leading national oil & gas infrastructure security markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Onshore Security Personnel Security forecast 2015-2025
- Maritime Security forecast 2015-2025
- Cyber Security forecast 2015-2025
- Perimeter Security, Access Control & Electronic Surveillance 2015-2025
- The perimeter security submarket is further subdivided into:
- Pipeline Perimeter Security Forecast 2015-2025
- Facilities Perimeter Security Forecast 2015-2025
- Learn about the market potential for oil & gas infrastructure security companies in the developed and developing countries, from 201 5 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 16 leading national markets, with analysis of another 5 markets in Rest of World. Of these 16 markets, 8 of the most significant are fully broken down into the 4 submarkets. Countries with full breakdown include:
Other countries forecast from 2015-2025 include:
- US forecast 2015-2025
- China forecast 2015-2025
- Nigeria forecast 2015-2025
- Iraq forecast 2015-2025
- Russia forecast 2015-2025
- Mexico forecast 2015-2025
- Colombia forecast 2015-2025
- Canada forecast 2015-2025
Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 16 leading countries
- Saudi Arabia
- The UAE
- Rest of World, including analysis of Libya, Egypt, Pakistan, India, and Brazil
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects & programmes.
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues that impact security spending advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
Identify who the leading companies are in the oil & gas Infrastructure security industry
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Roles and involvement of the market’s leading players, including both government and private players.
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in techniques and changing norms and awareness around personnel, maritime, cyber, and perimeter security.
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Demographic changes
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View the report's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 35 leading oil & gas infrastructure security companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook. Our report reveals the companies with the largest stake in the market, as well as those with the greatest potential.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the oil & gas infrastructure security market
- Advanced Perimeter Systems Limited (APS)
- Aegis Defence Services Limited
- Airbus Defence and Space, (Formerly Cassidian)
- Andrews International
- Axis Communications AB
- BAE Systems
- Bosch Group Company Overview
- Control Risks
- Elbit Systems
- General Dynamics
- Honeywell International
- IndigoVision Group
- Industrial Defender
- Kaspersky Lab
- Kratos Defence and Security Solutions
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- LPD Risk Management Ltd.
- Magal S3
- Maritime & Underwater Security Consultants (MUSC)
- NetWitness Corporation
- Northrop Grumman
- Olive Group
- Symantec Corporation
- Thales Group
- Triple Canopy
- Waterfall Security Solutions
The Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2015-2025 Prospects for Leading Personnel, Perimeter, Maritime & Cyber Security Companies in a Lower Oil Price Environment report provides impartial security sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.What makes this report unique?
The report consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with LPD Risk Management of London, U.K. and with Waterfall Security Solutions of Israel are available in the report. A third interview with an anonymous professional in the Mexican oil & gas industry is also included. The report's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2025.How the Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2015-2025 Prospects for Leading Personnel, Perimeter, Maritime & Cyber Security Companies in a Lower Oil Price Environment report can benefit you
The report is for anyone requiring analysis of the security market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2025 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the oil and gas infrastructure security sector and find out what its future market prospects are.