The report is a comprehensive company dossier & a strategic resource on the world’s 5 leading business jet manufacturers providing key insights, analysis & information. The initial sections provide a snapshot & overview on the business operations & market positioning of each industry OEM while the SWOT framework analyzes the core Strengths & Weaknesses for each of the business jet manufacturers. The SWOT framework subsequently analyzes & identifies potential growth opportunities & avenues and imminent/emerging threats for each key industry OEM based on their strategic product portfolio & market positioning, core strengths & weaknesses and overall strategy focus & orientation against the backdrop of emerging industry dynamics & trends. The report analyzes the overall strategic fit & the degree of strategic responsiveness of OEMs to external environmental factors, which include, prevailing industry dynamics & emerging as well as latent industry trends, issues, challenges & potential risk factors to assess their ability to be able to derive further business growth by capitalizing on potential growth opportunities effectively while negating threats simultaneously over near to medium term.
Further, analysis & insights into the key strategies, plans & overall strategy focus for each OEM for 2015 are provided in the report. The concluding sections of the report provide insights into the key industry trends, issues & challenges, risk factors & near to medium term strategic outlook for the industry. The report concludes by providing a Force Field framework analysis on the global business aviation market.
The global business jet market has made steady recovery from the inertia that followed the economic crisis driven by continued economic recovery underway in the U.S., surge in demand for heavy jets and introduction of a number of new aircraft programs by the industry OEMs incorporating cutting edge technologies & innovations. The industry’s recovery continued in 2014 with business jet delivery numbers registering a 6.5% growth as against 2013 with over 722 aircraft deliveries made in 2014 as against 678 in 2013, led by Bombardier in volume terms & Gulfstream in value terms. The demand for business jets is likely to continue to improve in 2015 with improved economic growth projections in the U.S., Entry into Service of new aircraft programs by the OEMs and a favorable oil price trend which is likely to boost fleet utilization & profitability across operators & expand service revenues across OEMs.
Range & Scope of Analysis on OEMs covered in the study includes:
- Revenues & Profitability Growth Trend
- Operating Margin Trend
- Product Portfolio Analysis & Positioning
- R&D and Capital Expenditure Trend
- Presence across Markets & Regions
- Analysis of overall Revenue, Cost Base & Structure
- Profitability Analysis & Key Profit Sources
- Competitive Positioning across Market Segments
- Overall Strategy Orientation, Focus and Key Strategies & Plans
Relevance & Usefulness: The report will be useful for
- Quick Overview, Take & Inputs on Key Numbers & Business Operations for OEMs
- Identification of Core Strengths & Weaknesses for each of the 5 Key Industry Players
- Identification & Analysis of Potential Growth Opportunities, Avenues & Threats
- Key Strategies, Plans & Strategy Focus for Industry OEMs for 2015
- Analysis of Key & Emerging Industry Trends, Issues, Challenges & Potential Risk Factors
- Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their Overall Dynamics
- Strategic Perspective on the Industry’s Near to Medium Term Outlook
For Whom: Key Decision-Makers across Industry Value Chain
This Company Dossier report will be essential for those associated with and having interest in the Global Business Aviation market and any of these companies. The report will be especially useful for Key Decision-Makers, Top Management of Companies, OEMs, Suppliers, Distributors, Vendors and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain as well as existing & potential Investors, Industry & Company Analysts, M&A Advisory Firms, Strategy & Management Consulting Firms, PE Firms, Venture Capitalists & all those associated with the industry or any of these companies.
The report is comprehensive yet concise & compact at the same time; is custom-built for meetings & presentations, being built on the Microsoft PowerPoint platform; in addition, to being a ready self-reckoner as well as a quick reference guide driving, enabling & ensuring prompt and informed decision making.